What is coaching?
The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as a thought-provoking and creative partnership that inspires clients to maximize their personal and professional potential, often unlocking previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity, and leadership.
mFluence Coaching and Consulting…
- turns complicated leadership topics into practical actions.
- guides leaders to find insights and provides the skills they need for personal growth and improved business results.
mFluence coaching engagements are a partnership between coach and client – the merging and exchange of energy between the two create a powerful dynamic.
The confluence of our combined insights, activated by your on-the-job action (experimenting with new ideas, behaviors and mindsets) results in substantive change and growth for you as a leader.
We’ll partner together using your innate emotional intelligence and natural strengths to get you into flow – a state of clarity, energized focus, and enjoyment of the process. It’s achievement – with ease. It takes less energy to float with the current, than to struggle to swim against it – and you’ll get farther downstream, faster.
Through our engagement, you’ll alter the trajectory of your leadership journey – from stressing and striving to flowing and thriving.
Who uses Coaching?
I am often asked to work with:
- Executives who have been recently hired or promoted and need to make an immediate impact
- Managers who have leadership gaps to address so they can provide their highest value, and be recognized for it
- High potential employees who want additional support to reach the next level faster
- Speakers who are taking “the big stage” (live or virtual) and need to deliver a solid message with impact.
Clients choose to work with me for many reasons, including:
- a desire to accelerate business results
- as a next step in career advancement and growth
- a gap exists in knowledge, skills, confidence or resources
- something urgent and important is at stake (a challenge, stretch goal, or opportunity)
- a lack of clarity on choices, or decisions to be made
- success has become problematic in some way
- relationships could be improved and deepened
- work and life are out of balance, creating unwanted consequences
- core strengths need to be leveraged more effectively
- their team is well-intentioned but not optimally effective
- a desire to make a transition in role or career
Do I need a coach?
My clients choose coaching because they desire change or support in an important area of their professional lives. They have a goal or outcome that they want to achieve with greater ease.
Since coaching is a partnership, ask yourself whether collaboration, alternative viewpoints, and new perspectives are things that you value. Are you ready to devote the energy to make real, lasting changes?
If these answers are ‘yes’, then professional coaching may be a beneficial way for you to grow and develop.
Unsure if coaching is right for you? Am I the right coach for you? Let’s find out together.
Schedule a consultation – no charge.