Who can benefit?
– People who desire community and enjoy learning in group settings
– Individuals who benefit from shared accountability and support from peers
– Leaders who are motivated to implement the learnings and tools to move forward towards their goals
See current group offerings below.
Personalized coaching, with group support
Benefits of participating in a small group coaching experience:
– A problem shared is a problem solved. You’ll gain collective wisdom from the group, as well as networking, brainstorming, and learning from shared experiences.
– Support and trust from other members of your growth group
– Increased awareness of self within a group, leading to heightened emotional intelligence
– Ease of planning due to fixed times for sessions
– Lower investment – group coaching is typically less than 1:1 coaching packages
– Seamless integration with 1:1 coaching, if the client desires both
Navigating the winter holidays and the close of the business year can be particularly challenging for women, often leading to overlooked personal well-being. Join our sanctuary for restoration and mindful planning during the bustling year-end. Geared toward any career woman with a busy life.
Embark on a transformative 4-month self-discovery journey with like-minded peers in this empowering community, and thrive with greater ease. Geared toward success-minded senior leaders and executive women.
“This was such a great overall experience. I learned best practices that will be beneficial in the future.” – Internal Sales Manager, FinTech firm (Texas)
“It was so much fun working with Marissa. I learned things that I didn’t even know I needed to learn and improve on.” – Head of Hybrid and Internal Sales, FinTech firm (Pennsylvania)